Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

You didn't have to ask

You don’t have to ask for something that came so freely….something that my heart bought into the thought of…I never asked to meet you, I never asked to seek you and yet time revealed to me another agenda…one not my own...one that I now know….So….

I hate that you've come to this palace christened self-insanity…a place that you have come to bear the darkness of my sight…I only wanted to express to you….Me…but time was something that you could not offer…and I wasted it with utterance of misfortunes….my mind was lost and I could not say what I needed to say…something so minimal …an epiphany that could you now come to understand…Me

The sight of my presence shakes me to realize that I have come to a place that I no longer want to be…I want one week ago…exactly…a situation that replaces here and now…

I want to say some greatness to make us stronger….I want to say…

"Defy my gravity and fall into a place that you no longer loathe….see reality for what it is and leave emotion behind…see, truly with your eyes and not just with your heart and open yourself to the possibilities… of…life…"

I wish there were magical phrases to capture thought and make words disappear to reveal themselves shattered in an utterly impossible fallacy….I have seen the light, yet I am this crippled being with out limbs being forced to search out that way…all I needed was support... stability- yet I could not form the prose- disappointment faltered inward where the callous-altering blisters punctured serene pleasure.

I know I tired you out with cold phrases of discontent… uproar was not meant to be involved in this place that we have called our locale, now I sense you’ve grown weary of being this resident…and I did not plan for this…I only wanted you to understand my insanity on some sane level…on a perceptive level…my insecurities falls into place eloquently because…

You didn’t have to ask for love…. it was freely given.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hurt and pain shown through the phrases of simplicity. To endure heartache is to endure life. It has gotten better- see the light flowing through to break the darkness...and come