Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Who effing cares....

To know the answer may plague you with ideas, unknown….does it really intrigue you to have that wisdom….how can many be involved in so much, yet you disallow the happenings of my divine pleasure….I would say to hell with you but then the point would be mute….

From poetry to pride you have not known what intentions are real, you live in a fantasy of fiction and plague and welcome me with open arms….do I divulge the distinctions that you’ve overlooked?...can I enter in the dark and bloody supports that bring salutation to my senses…another glass filled to the brim hold me to the page of the scepter which pierces my soul of flesh.

Open your eyes dammit!…see only what you wanting to see, gets you where?...tell me, so that its known what feeling I need to eradicate from existence…the feelings I thought were mutual… But with this new presence, my self cannot live here anymore- you welcomed the alter ego to awaken….

Is there room?
Are you capable of that question?
Do I call?...or leave my sentiment out of the equation to follow something new?

Don’t worry you say….to you…I was, I am…..Not, any longer…and then I call- No answer…forget it! You have lost so royally, I have nothing left here for you….

I hope that it makes you happy- I no longer care!

No comments: