Search This Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Chants of my mantra

Is it a task so simple that begs no response…I know not what is spoken in the mind of the wonderer, yet I welcome the interpretation…I’ve forgotten myself, my dainty sanity- elusive…

Wild flowers can’t pretend to be bushes yet you attempt façades, leaving open shutters to windows bellowing nudity…inner sanctum can’t be pierced when its filled with lead…so how can I remember a phrase looked upon with contempt.

If my solitude displeases you then make awareness, not allowances…bring forth degradation of prideful attempts to please yourself…fortitude can’t be bought and sold as slaves…I wonder, ponder and ignited within a philosophy to allow partition of my sensitivity to things unknown….these have brought me far beyond this place of complacency and yet I wonder how indifference views induction.

Why can’t words leave like the flutters of my gut…haven’t I said anything?

Impossibilities…me?

Let it go, let it be- chants of my mantra. Be still and have peace invades my very aspect as I come to terms with the reality of it…It? I have lost every space of my insanity…leaving me to question sanity… am I that unbearable to leave questions unanswered, non-deserving.

Chants of my mantra…befriend myself….Chants of mantra….peace….I will not fulfill this life legacy unresolved….I can not.

Rather ignorant to have ignorance….can anything be done….have you given up all hope…is this the truth?

I hope that with chants of mantra, I can provide that stability needed…if not- let me know.

No comments: