Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Race

I feel the race of my breath beating silently against my heart…dryness fills the cup of my tongue and I am speechless…I wept silently then inwardly revealing the shiver that overtook each word on the page, not wanting it to end.

Erection from each limb succeeds to open my eyes and live truth…maybe.

Such breathtaking presence shakes me from the cold into the heat of winter and…WOW…I am really here…not wanting to leave the essence as I draw nearer to the window exclaiming victory…victory!

I feel a sudden urge to listen attentively…touch indecently…and whisper, euphorically…moving the very being into creation…the one that’s hidden out of sight, deep in the crevices…your thought provoked an ember contained and the fire spake before I was able to notice there was voice.

Magnificent.

My mind weeps again as I realize I am no longer awake but in a dream…in a state of being…I am foggy…my eyes glaze over and I realize I cannot see. I am sober.

The metaphors used instinctively captured me revealing the next phrase…I swoon, and believe that I can walk a straight line- drunk…My sanity is torn…I can’t find my way out of this pleasure unfocused…I lapse into a creative funk and strewn my fantasies while revolving around them… I collapse, heart pounding silently against my thoughts and I cannot believe I am here…the static that clings to me, burns and blinds and I want to rid myself of it but I am not withering due to it, so I weep.

I weep a song of patience one so trivial to my being that I am disclosed, misplaced and I wait…the pattern has found me utterly disgusted of the significance it brings to sound…I can not wait and I forced to drive a path that I have designed utterly impossible…I want to close this off and being again a new driven path- roads that I have not known to create on the fly.

Silence.

I watch as the days go by and I am satisfied being unfulfilled, how can I want more when I do not strive for- patience.
I race toward a figure unknown- learning utterly that it’s my reflection in the shadows of the dark surrounded by light, inviting light. Living…for light…and I race.

No comments: