Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Unexplainable Ecstatic

Cower as I shout your name from the rooftops
The ache of isolation sets in to draw me to blurt expressions of sacrifice
Although I want nothing more than your patience, I want that smile…
Your contentment would be my pleasure
Can we be the idiom of what my core is?
Can I just see…everything
I see you in me, while longing to bring it out- I know I cannot.
I grieve the loss of familiarity and the desire for a grasp intensified as I closed my eyes for a night of restlessness.
Yearning is wrong, right?
Speak to me- to tell myself that the desire will be fulfilled shortly and cease existence
Not just the corporal connection,
I want to meet your soul at the door and bid it farewell as it enters the disquieting effects of my essence.
Is it possible that I could be…
You are an unspeakable desire

No comments: